WANT TO VOLUNTEER FOR BIG SKY?
VOLUNTEER PROGRAM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ When are volunteers needed for Big Sky?
• We’re looking for volunteer assistance for guest arrivals on Friday, July 19 and for the festival on Saturday, July 20.
+ How old do I have to be in order to volunteer?
• 18 years or older as of July 1, 2019.
+ What is required of volunteers?
• Volunteers are required to work 8 hours.
+ What do I get in return for volunteering?
• Aside from being an integral part of the first year of this event, meeting lots of people, making awesome new friends and creating life-long memories, we also offer the following rewards:
• Volunteer t-shirt
• One campsite in volunteer tent or RV camping (2-4 person occupancy, volunteers only, no guests – does not include power)
• Complimentary onsite parking
+ Where will volunteers be assigned?
• Primary assignments are:
• Tolls – scanning tickets and parking passes and handing out items to attendee vehicles as they arrive at the event grounds
• Performance entrance Gates – scanning wristbands as patrons enter the festival area
• Info Booth / Lost & Found – answering questions and offering directional information, itemizing found items and documenting lost items, assisting with reuniting the two
• Waste Management – assisting the cleaning crew with picking up waste
• Water stations – refilling reusable water bottles
+ How does scheduling work?
• You will be able to self-schedule, choosing your own shifts and assignments based on skillset and availability. Once we finalize deployment needs, an online schedule will be posted for selected volunteers.
Have a question we haven’t addressed above? You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org